Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Break-down lessons

I learned some lessons from the last couple of days:

This is my first time, in all of the case studies that I made, to have a patient with 5 different diagnosis at once @_@. I had to make 3 pathophysiologies in one day! I hate being a procrastinator sometimes.
Lesson learned: finish your requirements early please.

After one week of being an all-nighter with occasional cough and colds, I was forced to stay in bed for one day - today, and miss my morning duty. :|
Lesson learned: increase your immunity please.

After breakfast, I drank my prescribed medicine and volunteered to drive my mom to school and work. But on our way there, I missed a few reminders and kept having errors on the road.
Lesson learned: do not drive when you're on drug therapy please.

I keep forgetting my scheduled tasks nowadays. I tend to do something else that is of less priority.
Lesson learned: always make a list of what you're supposed to do please.

"OH! lovely photos!" I tend to procrastinate.
Lesson learned: Stop it. procrastination. please :))

No comments:

Post a Comment