Sunday, January 5, 2014

Empty-this-first 01

One of my life-long goals, which I recently decided last December, was to always finish the products that I buy. During my high-school and college days, I've had this habit of buying and trying new products which I don't really try to finish, unless it's a necessity. But later I learned and realize that there's not much difference between having 1 bottle of shampoo and having 3 bottles of it (sometimes of different brands). The difference? It costed you more than it should have. On the side, you could also choose between different flavors depending on your mood, haha. But that's not the point! What I'm saying is, my value for money certainly increased, much more when I graduated from college and was a bummer with no more school allowance.

So when I started the "empty-this-first" goal, I would resist the urge to buy a new product (or a refill) unless I've finished the bottle/container. Here are a few of the stuff that I was able to collect from last year (or last week? hehe). [I just want to make a photo-memorabilia]

Johnson's baby powder, Pantene Color and Perm shampoo, Louis and Pearl powder, Eskinol toner.
>typical everyday needs. 


Rhea isopropyl alcohol
Queen Bee honey wax - which I'd recommend for those who do waxing.
Watsons Hair Spa.

 L'Occitane shower gel, and a sweet scent body butter

...aaand I know this really doesn't belong to the above-mentioned products but I like to eat, so yeah. I really miss this chocolate bonbon! ;'( more please?


That's the first batch :). Time to recycle them now hehe. Trying things like this can really help you in saving up :P How about you? What are your tips on saving up?

No comments:

Post a Comment