Monday, January 23, 2012



01.23.'11

Was able to accomplish meaningful things today :D
  • became a driver for a day. 
  • drove myself to the bookstore to buy some pens and sticker decorations for my planner :D I plan to doodle more often. 
  • parked the car... without damaging anything, and without mom *-* 
  • new prints ;D some of which will be used for photoswapping. 
  • I finally bought some new clothespin for my photowall. 
  • positive vibes told me to review, even without exams/quizzes for tomorrow. 
  • I was able to combat drowsiness! (my number 1 enemy) 
...and because I can't concentrate when I'm at home (I tend to get sleepy there), and because the school library was closed due to the holiday, mom allowed me to review in their Biochem office with her. Yay thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment