Sunday, January 22, 2012

In the garden: Caterpillar and the snail



While playing with doggy in the afternoon of August 2011, I saw these tiny green pebble-like stones on the ground. I later realized they're not stones, but the feces of a heavy-eating tiny creature that will soon turn into a beautiful butterfly. Yes, it's a caterpillar :))


I'm not familiar with how the caterpillar looks like when it comes out of its cocoon, nor am I really sure if its a male or a female. But I know it's a caterpillar :))























He gobbles half of our periwinkle leaves. I bet he enjoyed it, for after a while of taking pictures of him, he went to a side and started to doze off. I had to wake him up again so that his beautiful blue eyes would show in the pictures. [sorry! minsan lng ako mangugulo :))]






2 weeks later, I found 2 white butterflies roaming in the garden. And then there were 3, 4, then 5 of them. The caterpillar I found must be one of them :D 

I also found a snail on the ground. I generally don't hate snails, but when they try to poop on the garden wall, it's a different story [it destroys the painting :(]

How many are your works, O Jehovah! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creations. - Psalms 104:24



No comments:

Post a Comment