Monday, August 29, 2011

Aussie souvenirs!

Last month, my mom visited the land of the kangaroos and koalas, Australia. I was not expecting a bunch of souvenirs, just a keychain is enough. I'm not sure about my sis and bro though haha. But just when I least expect it, she got us these lovelies!

The cutie koala is now my handy pencil case guarding my school backpack, while the mini kanga bag is my sis'. The kanga pencil case is still waiting to be used as my abubot case :D

a bonnet and boots :D I think mom would use those boots more often than us.

see the mini koala with a construction cap? I gave some to my RLE groupmates and we put it on our stethoscopes :)).

The baller-thing was my idea. I asked mom to try looking for a baller with the australia print on it. She managed to find one, and we decided to look for ballers on every place we visit :D

Thanks for all these, mom! >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment