Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How I missed doodling


It's been a while since I last doodled. I love doodling! It's one of those hobbies that you can freely do with pen and paper. However, since 3rd year days started, doing something aside from listening to the professor can already distract your attention.

It was different.. this time :)). The whole class had this inexplicable aura of indifference. While listening to Personality and mood disorders, I was surprised that my hand started doodling. It's not because the lecture was boring, it's actually the other way around. Psychiatry is a very interesting subject. But there's just something in that sunny Monday that blew it all, and I don't know what that is...

The 9-hr Psychiatry class was just draining. I've had enough for a day.



And to my surprise, I drew a film cam. I miss taking pictures too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment